Jan 15, 2010

Yes or No

A thought suddenly came to my mind: should I take minor? Trying to delete this thought as I've heard from seniors that taking minor is really tiring. But unfortunately, this thought just stuck in my mind. Well, I surrendered by taking out the psychology handbook and looked through the course structure.

Ok, I have to take 7 free electives in total through out the 3-year course. Look at the total subjects offered in minor, 7 subjects too. Since the total subjects is the same, why not minor?It looks 'nice' in my transcript. Hmm..let's see what are the minors that are related to my current elective, principle of microeconomics. There are International Business and Finance. Well, I'll go for International Business, no doubt. Finance is just not for me.

So, here comes the question, should I take minor? I have to take an extra subject as the last subject of Int. Business requires a total of 3 Year 2 Management subjects, the list has only 2 Year 2 Management subjects. Thinking this is the worst part? Then you're wrong. The worst part is I have no holiday in July and August. Why so? Because the business department is having a long sem while psychology department is having a short sem. This means that while my other course mates are enjoying the long holiday, I'm stuck in my minor.

Ish...hate this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment